speak for itself, but don’t just take our word for it,
hear what a customer wrote about us on Craigslist:
I am a recent customer of BEST SHED EVER and you should read this if you’re considering buying a shed from them. Be prepared, here’s what you can expect:
- “Old School” customer service and ;
- Phone calls returned & emails replied to when promised;
- Prices that are fair and very competitive, and most importantly, the prices are consistent with what’s posted on their website (if you’ve been shopping around and found a large discrepancy between the posted price of a shed and the actual total price you are quoted, you won’t find that at Best Shed Ever)!
- Absolutely NO pressure to buy or upgrade or spend any more than you want to spend. If you get an estimate, you won’t get any annoying “follow up” solicitation phone calls. In fact, the ONLY unsolicited phone call we got from Best Shed Ever was one from the owner a few days after our shed was delivered and installed, to make sure we were 100% satisfied and had no questions or concerns.
- The #1 most flexible shed builder I’ve found anywhere! Those other shed guys who build sheds to order claim you can modify their sheds to fit your needs, but the alterations and modifications you can make are VERY LIMITED. If you have very specific size needs, Best Shed Ever is not just the best option; it’s your ONLY option.
- No extra charges for things like on-site estimates and delivery – Best Shed Ever includes those in the price, unlike the “other guys,” who charge extra for estimates, mileage and delivery.
- Your shed (or doghouse, doll house, craft room, whatever!) built exactly as shown and described on their website – no disappointment with the finished product!
- your property left exactly as it was (except for your new building, of course!) after your shed is delivered and installed.
- The owner, William, his helper Hector and his “office staff,” Patricia,truly CARE that their customers are happy and satisfied…and not just because happy customers = more $$ from continued or increased business. It obvious they take “old school” pride in their business and their workmanship, and in providing a quality product at a fair price.
The quality of our new shed exceeds our expectations and we’re 100% satisfied! This photo is our shed after we painted it to match the house. www.bestshedever.com
If you need a shed, the best choice ever is BEST SHED EVER!
**if this post helped you decide to try Best Shed Ever, tell ‘em Inger sent you!**